I'm pleased to announce that I've released the version 0.3.5 of the following my tool to find slow memory leak of java applications.
You can download the jar file of version 0.3.5 from here(src). You can just execute this as a Java appliction with adding this jar file to CLASSPATH. The usage is similar to UNIX diff command like the following.
And also, this release is built as a runnable jar. So you can execute this tool with the following command line.
I did the following things for this release - especially, I improved the quality as a command line tool.
- I18N and L10N for Japanese
- There are so many similar classes implements java.util.Comparator. I merged them to one common comparator class with this release.
- Aligned results along with each column titiles such as #instances nicely for console.
- Publish API as a Javadoc.
- Fix strange behavior for unexpected argument order, especially for histgram file name.
- Fix strange behavior for unauthorized histogram files.
For details of new options, please execute the following command with --help options.
java -jar JavaObjDiff-v0.3.5.jar --help